Cebu Pacific Flights
Information about Cebu Pacific
Cebu's fleet includes 57 aircraft, the majority of which are Airbus A320s, a model that usually guarantees plenty of leg room and has an excellent reliability record. You can generally pick out the airline's planes from their white, yellow and orange livery, which is a common sight at many Asian international airports. Cebu has rapidly become the Philippines' number one budget airline, and there are plenty of reasons why:
- Regular sales that see the price of fares to Philippine cities plummet for short periods
- Flexible baggage allowances from 15kg up to 40kg
- The GetGo Lifestyle Rewards program, which rewards loyal customers with discounts at shops and restaurants
- The Ceb Connect service, which makes it simple to transfer via Singapore to any Asian destination
Find cheap Cebu Pacific flights on Jetcost
Cebu Pacific have been operating since 1988, when it was founded by Philippine entrepreneur John Gokongwei. The country had few commercial airlines at the time, but with so many islands and cities to link together, there was an urgent need for cut-price air fares between domestic airports. Since then, Cebu Pacific flights have knitted together Philippine cities and linked them to international destinations. It even aims to create trans-Pacific services to airports in the United States, as part of ambitious expansion plans, which also include flights to Europe, Australia and more connections to the Middle East.
If you are looking for budget flights to Philippines, Cebu Pacific should be high on your list of airlines. With regular discounts, easy online booking and add-ons like special services for sports teams, pre-booked meals and a comprehensive duty-free selection from the "Fun Shop", passengers will feel that all of their needs are taken care of when they book Cebu Pacific flights.
Cebu Pacific Fleet: 41 aircraft
Cebu Pacific Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||10|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||22|
|ATR 42/72||ATR 42/72-ATR 72||8|
Cebu Pacific in-flight services and entertainment:
Cebu Pacific baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : Cebu Pacific operate mainly from Manila - Ninoy Aquino airport (MNL).
Manila - Ninoy Aquino International (MNL / RPLL)
Full Name : Cebu Air Inc.
Operations Started : 08-03-1996
Fleet Age (years) : 3.8
Cebu Pacific (5J/CEB)
Cebu Pacific is the leading Philippine low cost airline, and provides connections between that country's major airports and destinations across the Asian continent. Based in Manila, Cebu flies to 33 domestic airports, including Calbayog, Catarman and Kalibo. It also serves 25 international destinations, including those in Saudi Arabia, China, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia and the UAE. So if you are flying into Manila and need to transfer onto a cheap airline for the final leg of your journey, Cebu Pacific flights could be the ideal option.
- $22 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $28 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $43 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $139 Flight tickets to Bali
- $100 Flight tickets to Perth
- $45 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $287 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $287 Flight tickets to Manila
- $842 Flight tickets to London
- $40 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $24 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $178 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $520 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $227 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $833 Flight tickets to Paris