Compare China Airlines Flights
Information about China Airlines
China Airlines flights first started in 1959, and the airline steadily added regional routes throughout the 1960s. By 1970, China Airlines flights were crossing the Pacific Ocean, reaching American destinations like San Francisco. Nowadays, you can fly with their crews to cities as diverse as Bangkok, Cairo, Chicago, Milan and Sapporo - with almost every part of the world featuring on their route map. This extensive international coverage is a major strength of the airline but they offer much more than a wide range of routes. They also offer:
- Family Couch seating and sleeping options so everyone can cuddle up together on long-haul flights
- Handy tourist guides to Taiwan and destinations like Hong Kong, allowing visitors to make the most of their trips
- Duty-free eShopping with big discounts for customers who choose to order online
- Special assistance for disabled customers and those with hearing or visual problems
Find cheap China Airlines flights on Jetcost
China Airlines staff are instantly recognisable in airports across the world thanks to their "plum blossom" uniforms in red and blue. The same colour scheme has been used for their fleet, which is made up of a mixture of Boeing and Airbus models. In total, the airline maintains 85 planes and is continually modernising its fleet to offer greater space and reliability for customers. It also offers a blend of larger craft for long-haul journeys and narrow-body planes for its budget subsidiaries Mandarin and TigerAir. These companies are a low-cost compliment to the firm's main operations, offering cut-price connections to a huge number of Asian airports.
If you need to fly from Europe, Asia or North America to Taiwan, Japan, Thailand or other Asian destinations, China Airlines will be able to get you there in comfort. With a huge range of packages and routes, including plenty of cheap flights to China, the airline puts Asia's most exciting cities within easy reach of customers all over the world.
China Airlines Fleet: 71 aircraft + 2 On Order
China Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-300||22|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-300||6|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-800||10|
|Boeing 747||Boeing 747-400||31|
China Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
China Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : China Airlines operate mainly from Taipei - Chiang Kai Shek airport (TPE).
Taipei - Taoyuan International Airport (TPE / RCTP)
Full Name : China Airlines Ltd.
Foundation date : 16-12-1959
Fleet Age (years) : 9.1
China Airlines - Alliances and frequent flyer program : China Airlines joined SkyTeam alliance. China Airlines Frequent Flyer program is Dynasty Flyer.
China Airlines (CI/CAL)
The flag carrier of Taiwan, China Airlines is one of Asia's leading mid-range airlines, offering flights across the Asia-Pacific region from their home base at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. The airline operates over 1000 flights every week to over 100 destinations, covering cities in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- $17 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $24 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $29 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $136 Flight tickets to Bali
- $66 Flight tickets to Perth
- $70 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $248 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $308 Flight tickets to Manila
- $952 Flight tickets to London
- $29 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $23 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $171 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $431 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $232 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $856 Flight tickets to Paris