China Southern Airlines Flights
Information about China Southern Airlines
China Southern Airlines offers a great variety of cabin sizes, so it will be easy to find the ideal seat for you. These range from Economy right through to First Class with its offer of amenities such as luxurious Skybeds. There are various options in between, including Premium Economy which offers more leg room. People who take China Southern Airlines flights frequently can also benefit from the airline's frequent flyer scheme, which is known as the Sky Pearl Club.
Find cheap China Southern Airlines flights on Jetcost
There are so many reasons to take China Southern Airline flights. For example, this airline offers:
- Great variety including budget seat options and very luxurious premium accommodation
- Key routes covered within China, for instance the Beijing to Guangzhou route is covered very freently
- Flights further afield to top destinations such as South Korea are also covered
China Souther Airlines has a 500 strong fleet of planes, which work together to operate some 485 flights every day. This airline has several different subsidiaries, including China Southern Cargo. It is also a member of the Sky Club.
China Southern Airlines Fleet: 375 aircraft + 20 On Order
China Southern Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||41|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||80|
|Airbus A321||Airbus A321-200||57|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||15|
|Airbus A380||Airbus A380-800||3|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-300||26|
|Boeing 747||Boeing 747-400||2|
|Boeing 757||Boeing 757-200||15|
|Boeing 777||Boeing 777-200||16|
|Embraer ERJ-145||Embraer ERJ-145||6|
|Embraer ERJ-190||Embraer ERJ-190||12|
China Southern Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
China Southern Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : China Southern Airlines operate mainly from Guangzhou airport (CAN).
Full Name : China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd.
Foundation date : 03-1995
Fleet Age (years) : 6.9
China Southern Airlines - Alliances and frequent flyer program : China Southern Airlines joined SkyTeam alliance. China Southern Airlines Frequent Flyer program is Sky Pearl Club.
China Southern Airlines (CZ/CSN)
China Southern Airlines is part of the Sky Team Alliance. As its name suggests, this airline is based in the southern part of China and more specifically in Guangdong Province. In terms of fleet size, numbers of passengers using the airline each year, and revenue, this is the largest airline in Asia and the fourth largest airline in the world. Another interesting fact about this airline is that it is the Chinese airline that operates the most flights and transports the most passengers in Australia.
- $27 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $20 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $34 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $154 Flight tickets to Bali
- $86 Flight tickets to Perth
- $54 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $268 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $288 Flight tickets to Manila
- $913 Flight tickets to London
- $45 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $23 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $212 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $465 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $247 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $818 Flight tickets to Paris