Garuda Indonesia Flights
Information about Garuda Indonesia
As one of the most established air lines, Garuda International are popular with business people and tourists alike. They also have a clear on line booking service, with many options, which makes Garuda Indonesia flightsthe first choice for many people over other airlines in Asia. Also a public company since 2011, they have around 140 aircraft, including many new planes, and there are many perks for regular customers too, like:
- The Garuda Miles scheme for frequent fliers with three levels.
- An exceptionally high level of service known as, 'The Garuda Indonesia Experience' which is based on 'sight, sound, scent, touch and taste.'
- A recently refurbished fleet of very modern air craft ensuring style and safety.
- An award winning Economy service, including maximum seat size and comfort, and excellent in flight entertainment.
Find cheap Garuda Indonesia flights on Jetcost
With such a modern fleet of planes, security and comfort are assured with Garuda. They also operate one of the highest number of destinations in the far east too, making them a very flexible air line for business travel. There's also plenty of opportunities to build a package or to find single bargains for Garuda Indonesia flights on flights to Indonesia making them a great airline to book from all global destinations, including America and Africa as well as Europe.
Thanks to this continual care, Garuda is set to continue building on its success well into the 21st century and beyond. Service is top level, and prices are very competitive in economy and business class. Their first class is second to none, and really offers a taste of Oriental cuisine, comfort and service that's really a class above all the rest.
Garuda Indonesia Fleet: 13 aircraft + 4 On Order
Garuda Indonesia Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||4|
|Boeing 737||Boeing 737-300||5|
Garuda Indonesia in-flight services and entertainment:
Garuda Indonesia baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : Garuda Indonesia operate mainly from Surabaya - Juanda airport (SUB).
Surabaya - Juanda (SUB / WARR)
Foundation date : 2001
Fleet Age (years) : 15
Garuda Indonesia - Alliances and frequent flyer program : Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer program is Garuda Frequent Flyer.
Garuda Indonesia (GA/GIA)
Garuda Indonesia, is definitely Indonesia's number one flag carrier, and flies to many destinations across the globe. Founded in 1949 at the birth of commercial air travel, the air line has expanded and now enjoys a world wide reputation of excellence and efficiency. Garuda Indonesia Flights are also known for their high standard of hospitality on board too. Garuda Indonesia currently flies to 36 International and 40 domestic destinations, and has been acknowledged as the best regional airline, the best economy airline and for having the best cabin crew by Skytrax in London too.
- $32 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $16 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $34 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $154 Flight tickets to Bali
- $95 Flight tickets to Perth
- $62 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $268 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $288 Flight tickets to Manila
- $939 Flight tickets to London
- $35 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $44 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $238 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $465 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $247 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $818 Flight tickets to Paris