Hawaiian Airlines Flights
Information about Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines flights have a long history. In fact, the company began life way back in 1929, providing tourists with beautiful aerial views over the island of Oahu. However, it was in the 1980s that Hawaiian Airlines really burst out of the Hawaii region, becoming a major player in trans-Pacific aviation. Services were added between Honolulu and West Coast cities like Los Angeles and Seattle. Flights began to Auckland and Sydney and a new airport was built on Maui to accommodate increased passenger flows. Nowadays, the company has plenty to offer customers, including:
- The HawaiianMiles loyalty scheme that enables customers to save money on hotels and car rentals. Points can also be accumulated on flights with Hawaiian's code share partners, including American Airlines.
- In-flight menus inspired by Hawaiian food and drink
- Entertainment options that include movies, TV shows and video games
- Handy travel guides and tips for all of Hawaii's major islands
Find cheap Hawaiian Airlines flights on Jetcost
The current Hawaiian Airlines fleet offers a blend of long-haul and short-haul services. There are 52 aircraft in total, including a mixture of Boeing, Airbus and ATR models, with major plans to renovate existing seating arrangements to provide more comfort and an order for cutting edge A321 and A330 planes to be added in the near future. This will only add to already high level of comfort offered by Hawaiian Airlines flights.
If you are flying from Asia or Oceania, flying with Hawaiian could be the ideal choice. Not only can you purchase cheap flights to United States, but you can arrange pleasant stopovers on Hawaiian islands and enjoy a couple of days on the beach before you proceed to the mainland.
Hawaiian Airlines Fleet: 47 aircraft
Hawaiian Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-200||17|
|Boeing 717||Boeing 717-200||18|
|Boeing 767||Boeing 767-300||12|
Hawaiian Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
Hawaiian Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : Hawaiian Airlines operate mainly from Honolulu airport (HNL).
Honolulu - International (HNL / PHNL)
Fleet Age (years) : 8.9
Hawaiian Airlines (HA/HAL)
Whether you need to do business on Honolulu or you want to relax on the beaches of Oahu, Hawaiian Airlines could be the perfect transportation option. The 8th largest commercial passenger airline in the USA, Hawaiian can take you to any of the island group's major destinations in style. And it doesn't just fly from the USA. You can also book cheap flights from New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, China and Malaysia - among many other Asian locations. So if you've ever wanted to explore Hawaii, now is your chance.
- $32 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $16 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $33 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $140 Flight tickets to Bali
- $82 Flight tickets to Perth
- $49 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $251 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $301 Flight tickets to Manila
- $939 Flight tickets to London
- $35 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $36 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $238 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $444 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $247 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $847 Flight tickets to Paris