Philippine Airlines Flights
Information about Philippine Airlines
As expected of an airline this size, and one used to flying to so many islands, their fleet encompasses many types of aircraft, suitable for its wide operations base. It continually upgrades its aircraft, and maintains a good safety record. Due to the far east now being equally popular with business and pleasure, Philippine Airlines also have a reputation of flexibility and friendliness. They also run a charity program called, the PAL Foundation which helps out in crisis situations and emergencies, and they have an established frequent flyer program for regular travellers on Philippine Airlines flights. Here's a few highlights of what's on offer:
- Mabuhay Miles often have promotions so it's easy to build up.
- Is a partner with Star Cruises and offers good fly and float packages.
- Sometimes has deals like the current, 'fly or free' which offers free connecting domestic flights to its hubs at Manila and Cebu.
- Has a very reasonable business class fare, when compared with other airlines.
Find cheap Philippine Airlines flights on Jetcost
Because this is an air line which puts affordability and warmth of welcome first, there's often good deals which make it great for business travellers. There is an easy booking system for all Philippine Airlines flights,and a reassuring knowledge behind everything transaction that brings back customers again and again. There's also lots of deals to be found on flights to Philippines so be sure to check it out.
So, if it's a friendly 'the heart of the Filipino' philosophy along with reliable, affordable travel that appeals, then this is definitely the airline for you. And as it's all backed by many years experience too, it's a wise choice too.
Philippine Airlines Fleet: 38 aircraft + 1 On Order
Philippine Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A319||Airbus A319-100||4|
|Airbus A320||Airbus A320-200||15|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-300||8|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-300||4|
|Boeing 747||Boeing 747-400||5|
|Boeing 777||Boeing 777-300||2|
Philippine Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
Philippine Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : Philippine Airlines operate mainly from Manila - Ninoy Aquino airport (MNL).
Foundation date : 26-02-1941
Fleet Age (years) : 9.8
Philippine Airlines - Alliances and frequent flyer program : Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer program is Mabuhay Miles.
Philippine Airlines (PR/PAL)
Dating from 1941 Philippine Airlines flights have been around a long time. However, the airline really got into its stride, as flying became a fast and efficient way to travel the islands that make up the Philippines, and also for travel beyond. Now one of the most experienced and oldest airlines, Philippine Airlines flies to many destinations in America, Canada, the UK, Australia and the Middle East, as well as the many local ones. It has a reputation for giving a very warm welcome to its passengers and has a loyal customer base.
- $22 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $28 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $43 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $139 Flight tickets to Bali
- $100 Flight tickets to Perth
- $45 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $287 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $287 Flight tickets to Manila
- $842 Flight tickets to London
- $40 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $24 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $178 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $520 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $227 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $833 Flight tickets to Paris