Singapore Airlines Flights
Information about Singapore Airlines
Only in 2015, they completely refitted their first class service and cabins, to a standard of comfort and technology never seen before.As a result those in the know who live in the fast lane often choose this Airline. However they are not just at the edge of fashion, but excel and a casual yet attentive, friendly service, which makes flying any distance a breeze, but here's a few other things which make Singapore Airlines flights stand out:
- Recently designed innovative first class accommodation.
- 'Kris flyer', a rewards scheme that's much more.
- Cabins, which allow for a high standard of privacy and comfort.
- Premiere Economy with more legroom, ideal for longer flights.
Find cheap Singapore Airlines flights on Jetcost
With the luxury and high end business traveller in mind, the fleet Singapore Airlines have is also up to the minute, and utilizes the best of the Airbus and Boeing ranges of the 21st century. They also fly to 62 destinations and 35 countries, and to 6 continents, making them one of the world's biggest carriers too. However for a great deal on Singapore Airlines flights you can search and compare flights to Singapore where there's always good packages to be found.
They are also very good at economy flights too, with the last refit in 2013, and many features added which help the long distance traveller, and pleasing colour schemes which are restful and calming. They also have 'Kris world', the in flight entertainment system, which is second to none. The catering is innovative and top notch whatever class you choose. With a very clean and easy booking service, the rise of this airline is set to continue for a while yet.
Singapore Airlines Fleet: 100 aircraft + 2 On Order
Singapore Airlines Fleet Details:
|Aircraft Type||Aircraft||Aircraft Number|
|Airbus A330||Airbus A330-300||19|
|Airbus A340||Airbus A340-500||5|
|Airbus A380||Airbus A380-800||17|
|Boeing 777||Boeing 777-200||32|
Singapore Airlines in-flight services and entertainment:
Singapore Airlines baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : Singapore Airlines operate mainly from Singapur airport (SIN).
Singapore - Changi (SIN / WSSS)
Foundation date : 01-05-1947
Fleet Age (years) : 6.3
Singapore Airlines - Alliances and frequent flyer program : Singapore Airlines joined Star Alliance alliance. Singapore Airlines Frequent Flyer program is KrisFlyer.
Singapore Airlines (SQ/SIA)
Singapore Airlines is one of the most stylish air lines in the world today, and their innovation sits across all areas of their services, both domestic and international, first class or economy. With the first flights taking off in the late 1940's, the company has seen a steady rise into being one of the world's best loved airlines. Developed by a nation that welcomes culture change and has always travelled, Singapore Airlines has always been at the front of new developments and trends.
- $27 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $20 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $24 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $180 Flight tickets to Bali
- $44 Flight tickets to Perth
- $53 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $192 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $269 Flight tickets to Manila
- $946 Flight tickets to London
- $30 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $28 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $213 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $443 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $237 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $869 Flight tickets to Paris