Virgin Blue Flights
Information about Virgin Blue
Passengers who choose Virgin Blue flights are flying with an airline that has won many awards in Australia, as the airline became the country's second biggest airline. Among them are multiple awards for Best Airline Staff in the Australia/Pacific Region and a coveted Travel Trade Gazette award for Best Pacific Airline. Every passenger today with Virgin Blue can take advantage of the company's commitment to:
- The best possible passenger experience
- Full in flight service complemented by a "buy on board" menu
- Comprehensive entertainment at each seat
Find cheap Virgin Blue flights on Jetcost
From its small beginnings with just two aircraft, Virgin Blue now boasts a modern and comprehensive fleet whose routes make this airline the ideal choice for anyone travelling in Australia. Rebranded as Virgin Australia, the airline now has 124 aircraft in service, including 79 Boeing 737 aeroplanes as well as six of the latest wide body Airbus A330-200s. Boeing 777 aircraft fly international routes. The airline's slogan is "Now You're Flying" and this reflects the idea that, like other Virgin businesses, Virgin Blue flights have changed the way that air travel in Australia is seen, from something dull and necessary to an exciting event. The company's stellar reputation and the number of routes it now flies makes it the perfect choice for flights to Australia.
Virgin Australia, as its now known, has come a long way in a short time. In common with other Virgin businesses it has shaken up its sector and has a very high rate of customer satisfaction.
Virgin Blue Fleet:
Virgin Blue in-flight services and entertainment:
Virgin Blue baggage (allowance, excess fees) :
Hub : Virgin Blue operate mainly from Brisbane - International airport (BNE).
Full Name : Virgin Blue Airlines Pty Ltd
Foundation date : 03-08-2000
Operations Ended : 03-05-2011
Virgin Blue (DJ/VOZ)
Virgin Blue, also known as Virgin Australia, was co-founded by Richard Branson, along with Australian partners, in 2000 as an extension of Branson's renowned Virgin brand which already had substantial airline success with Virgin Atlantic. The fledgling Australian airline initially had just two aeroplanes flying one route: between Brisbane and Sydney. Growth and success was spectacular because of the budget prices offered and the trademark Virgin fun element added to every flight. Today Virgin Blue flights serve a total of 59 destinations throughout Australia and its Frequent Flyer Club has more than four million members.
- $26 Flight tickets to Sydney
- $28 Flight tickets to Melbourne
- $36 Flight tickets to Brisbane
- $139 Flight tickets to Bali
- $72 Flight tickets to Perth
- $40 Flight tickets to Cairns
- $313 Flight tickets to Bangkok
- $287 Flight tickets to Manila
- $842 Flight tickets to London
- $25 Flight tickets to Adelaide
- $23 Flight tickets to Gold Coast
- $176 Flight tickets to Auckland
- $518 Flight tickets to Delhi
- $267 Flight tickets to Singapur
- $802 Flight tickets to Paris